So, I've decided to start our very first collab! Loosely inspired by LesMisClub
's Stage Design Contest, this one will require us to redesign just the costumes.
Sign up for the characters you wish to redesign a costume for. Up to four slots per person. Please send a link to your entry in the comments.
For characters who change their costume, just choose whichever one you would rather draw. For instance, if you're doing Fantine, decide whether you want to draw her with her hair in her factory costume, or without it as a prostitute.Rules
1. Costumes MUST be historical redesign. It's okay if you don't know exactly what was in style at the time, but just aim for 19th century in general. In other words, Cosette can't have a pixie cut and Enjolras can't have a fringe and a motorcycle with a red leather jacket.
2. Anybody can submit, even if you're not a member (though if you are, feel free!), but no more than four per person if possible.
3. Each entry have a picture of your character wearing that costume, and even if you're submitting four entries they must be uploaded as four separate devianations.
4. Must be submitted on a pure white background. If you're scanning your submission, please ensure that your background IS pure white by using some kind of edit to "erase" everything but your main focus. eg. Paint, Photoshop.
5. Combining all entries will be done by me once everyone has submitted.
Little Cosette: NoOneWouldListen
Mme. Thenardier: cheshire1825
Young Eponine: NoOneWouldListen
OPTIONAL ULTIMATE CHALLENGE - all the rest of les amis, together in one picture. Counts as one submission. : NoOneWouldListen